Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tasting-Gabbiano Chianti

This wine is called Gabbiano. It is a Chianti with a vintage of 2011. It  is from the Tuscany wine region of Italy. It is made from sangiovese grapes. It's cost stays around $10 in most places. It is a bold and beautiful wine. It has beautiful color as well as flavor. The nose of the wine has cherry, citric, and oaky aromas. This follows along with an abundance of flavors. Its taste is oaky, bready, cherry, musky, and woody all at one time. It tingles on the palate just enough to tingle your taste buds. This wine is delicious. My father is not a wine drinker, but when I purchased this wine and made him try he had to have more than one glass. Many reviews I have found have been saying similar things to mine. There is a lot of lovers of this wine. I was not provided with a concrete review so I sought out my own. DELICIOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment